TGV Lyria train fares and conditions
Discover the various TGV Lyria fare options: browse prices and conditions for refunds and exchanges. Whatever your reason for travelling, TGV Lyria has the right price for you! You may book up to 3 months in advance, according to availability of seats. To find out the exact price of your next trip, plan your journey online now. Fees may be charged for purchasing, exchanging or refunding operations, in certain points of sale.
TGV LYRIA FARES
Children's fares: children under 12 are entitled to 20% off all adult fares (NON-FLEX, SEMI-FLEX, FLEX). First-class fares Paris/Dijon <> Switzerland include the Lyriapremière service in the ticket price (in-seat restaurant service, a selection of international magazines and newspapers, and more).
EXCHANGE AND REFUND CONDITIONS
LYRIA FLEX FARE
- A fully flexible fare that's perfect for any last-minute changes.
- On the day of your journey, you can take the TGV Lyria train that departs just before or just after the one indicated on your ticket. You are guaranteed free access on any valid train.
- FLEX 1st class: fully refundable and exchangeable until the departure of your TGV Lyria train. SNCF tickets can be exchanged at any SNCF ticket office up to 1 hour after the train has departed.
- FLEX 2nd class: fully refundable and exchangeable until the departure of your TGV Lyria train and subject to applicable fares at the time of the operation. Additional cost for the ticket would be charged to customer. SNCF tickets can be exchanged at any SNCF ticket office up to 1 hour after the train has departed.
- 100% refund up to departure time. 50% refund in the 2 months following your scheduled departure.
- Freedom to change your plans up until the day of departure at great prices.
- You can change your ticket until before your train departs.
- 100% refundable and exchangeable up to departure time for a 20€/CHF 25 fee per person, per ticket. Exchanges are accepted and subject to applicable fares at the time of the operation. SNCF tickets can be exchanged at any SNCF ticket office up to 1 hour after the train has departed.
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable after departure time.
- Travel at the lowest prices by planning your journey as early as possible, up to 3 months in advance.
- Travel one-way in second class from €29. Seats are subject to availability.
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
TO BE NOTED: exchange and refundable conditions have changed on 1st May 2016. If you have booked TGV Lyria tickets before this date, please consult the applicable conditions for purchases until 30 April 2016.
Plan a trip