Real-time traffic information
Works on the TGV Lyria network in the first half of 2017
Due to several infrastructure modernization projects carried out by SNCF Réseau, the circulation of certain Lyria TGV links will be modified with reductions in the transport plan, changes in timetables and routes.
- From February 2nd to July 28th: The modernization of the network in the region of Mulhouse modifies the traffic of the line Paris <> Basel / Zurich / Bern.
- From March 13th to March 31st and the first two week-ends of April: The modernization of the network in the region of Dijon modifies the traffic of the lines Paris <> Basel / Zurich / Bern and Paris <> Lausanne / Neuchâtel.
- From March 17th in the evening to March 19th: Due to the modernization of the computerized control tower of Paris Gare de Lyon, arrivals / departures of TGV Lyria will be made in Paris Gare de l'Est with a reduction of the transport plan. A specific timetable informs you about the TGV Lyria traffic on this weekend.
Find the details of the changes in the PDFs on the right. This information is subject to change as the work carried out by SNCF Réseau evolves. The TGV Lyria team makes every effort to inform you regularly.
We would kindly advise you to visit this page and your usual points of sale for regular updates and apologise from any inconvenience caused.
Works on the Paris <> Basel / Zurich line
Due to works between Basel and Zurich, one TGV Lyria in each direction will not run between those two cities. During the works, this section of the journey can be carried out with a SBB train, with a direct connection on the same platform in Basel.
Zurich > Basel > Paris
- The TGV Lyria 9230 bound for Paris starts in Basel. The journey Zurich > Basel is possible in SBB train: departure from Zurich at 17:34 and arrival in Basel at 18:27, with direct connection on the same platform with TGV Lyria 9230, which departs at 18:34.
Paris > Basel > Zurich
- The TGV Lyria 9215 coming from Paris will run from the 7 March onwards, departure at 14:23, and will stop at Basel, arrival at 17:26. The journey Basel > Zurich is possible with direct connection on the same platform with the InterCity 581, leaving Basel at 17:33, and arriving in Zuirch at 18:26.
SBB trains tickets are available at usual points of sale.
We would kindly advise you to visit tgv-lyria.com and your usual points of sale for regular updates and apologise from any inconvenience caused.
Others traffic information
Traffic information regarding the whole TGV Lyria network can be found in the “Works” infobox.