TGV Lyria First class services
By choosing TGV Lyria First class travel, enjoy many services that will make your journey an even more relaxing experience.
The benefits of travelling in First class with TGV Lyria
On board TGV Lyria First class, you will enjoy the following services (available on international journeys between Switzerland <> Paris/Dijon):
- In-seat restaurant service: depending on what time you are travelling, breakfast, lunch, a snack or dinner is served directly to your seat.
- Refreshments and drinks served by our on-board staff
- A selection of Swiss, French and international magazines and newspapers provided free of charge.
- Taxi booking made free of charge by the train manager for your arrival at the train station in Paris Gare de Lyon and Marseille*
- On journeys departing from Paris, access to the Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur in Paris Gare de Lyon.
- 220V electrical sockets provided at every seat**
- Possibility of purchasing Paris Metro tickets in your bar coach
* Fare and route to reach the train station to be arranged directly with taxi driver. If arriving in Switzerland, simply call the freephone number + 41 (0)800 44 22 66 (24 hours a day). Possible connection charges applied by your mobile phone operator for calls made from and/or to Switzerland. Cost of an international call to Switzerland.
** Not available on some Paris <> Geneva trains.
Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur
Travellers holding a 1st class international ticket of the day (except Group fares) can enjoy the lounge with various services including free wifi and a hot drink before boarding their TGV Lyria. The Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur can be found in Paris Gare de Lyon, Hall 1, and is available from 5.40 am to 9 pm on Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The lounge is closed on French bank holidays.
Download the TGV Lyria App to access mobile services wherever you are!
- Your ticket, in your smartphone
- All of the information about your journey (location, on-board services, timetables, etc.)
- Read Lyria news and receive real-time information on traffic conditions.
Make phone calls peacefully and quietly and without disturbing anyone!
When making phone calls, please respect your fellow passengers and use one of the platforms between two coaches or the bar coach.
Plan a trip
Designed to provide an even more relaxing travel experience, Lyriapremière offers you the following services:
In-seat restaurant service: depending on what time you are travelling, breakfast, lunch, a snack or dinner is served directly at your seat
A wide selection of Swiss, French and international magazines and newspapers are at your disposal free of charge
Our restaurant staff remains at your service throughout your journey to ensure your well-being
Lyriapremière is available for travel on Paris/Dijon <> Switzerland, not available on Marseille/Nice <> Geneva line