Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur
Relax in our lounges in France available to all of our international passengers with a first class ticket.
Access for LyriaPremière customers
TGV Lyria has a new lounge in Paris Gare de Lyon station for its first-class passengers travelling between Paris and Switzerland. It is known as the Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur.
The Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur offers travellers a warm welcome in a comfortable lounge that has been designed for work and relaxation. Before you head to Switzerland in your TGV Lyria, you can enjoy various services including:
- A free hot drink and a water fountain
- Free WiFi
- Daily newspapers and magazines to read in the lounge or take away
- Facilities for charging your mobile phone
- A desk and photocopier
- French and international news via the France 24 TV channel
- The exchange of your day’s tickets at the counter
To ensure you can enjoy the Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur in Paris Gare de Lyon whatever time your TGV Lyria arrives or departs, it has extended opening hours and is available from 5.40 am to 9 pm on Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The lounge is closed on French bank holidays.
TGV Lyria passengers can access the Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur upon presentation of a first-class TGV Paris-Switzerland Lyria ticket valid for that day (group tickets are not accepted). The lounge is located on level -1 of the station’s Hall 3.
Plan a trip
Good to know
Are you a ""Grand Voyageur Le Club"" Card or Abonnement Général season ticket holder?
Enjoy the comfort of the lounges* of our European partners affiliated to Railteam Alliance (Eurostar, DB Bahn, Thalys, SBB, NS Hispeed and ÖBB). For more information about our partner lounges, go to the Railteam Alliance website: www.railteam.eu.
* Access reserved for "Grand Voyageur Plus" and "Grand Voyageur Le Club" card holders, on presentation of their loyalty card and the ticket for the day of travel.