The Lion King & Jungle Festival
If you love awesome adventures, you’ll roar with delight for The Lion King & Jungle Festival, a vibrant new season at Disneyland® Paris.
Pounce to the beat of the Pride Lands and feel the rhythm of an all-swinging, all-dancing habitat, as fresh new shows and immersive experiences add the wildest of twists to The Lion King and The Jungle Book legends. And of course, the likes of Timon & Pumbaa, Baloo and King Louie will bring the fun and even spend some time with you. Hakuna Matata!
Contest - over
TGV Lyria has offered you the opportunity to take the train to Paris as a family and experience the wildest and most exclusive "Hakuna Matata weekend" for 4 at the Disneyland® Paris park for the Lion King and Jungle Festival. The prize* was:
- TGV Lyria roundabout train tickets for 4 in the STANDARD 1ÈRE class from Switzerland to Paris Gare de Lyon from 30th August to 1st September 2019.
- One Hakuna Matata Weekend from 30th August to 1st September 2019 at Disneyland® Paris including:
- 2 nights stay in our 4-star hotel Disney’s Newport Bay Club.
- Park Tickets for 3 days in our 2 Disney® Parks
- An exclusive evening with a "Hakuna Matata" gala dinner party , VIP areas for our key shows, private Meet and Greet with Lion King and Jungle book characters, goodies, make-up artists and lot of wild surprises!
Do you have missed this wonderful contest? No worries, you can have all information about our next offers; just follow our social networks or subscribe to our newsletter!
Specific T&Cs for the Money Can’t Buy Event stay:
* This unique stay is valid for the exclusive "Hakuna Matata weekend" event, which has taken place from 30 August to 1 September 2019. At least one person in the group must be a 18 years of age. The choice of restaurants is detailed on the coupons provided. These coupons can be used for lunch or dinner during the opening hours of the restaurants and based on availability. The prize cannot be exchanged for money. Finally, the winner and those accompanying them agree to be photographed. The photos may be used for communication purposes.
Since this summer, you can find a children's workbook on board our trains which has been co-produced with Disneyland® Paris. Come and pick one up free of charge in the bar coach and let your child enjoy this fairy-tale book.