Please respect the wearing of masks by our staff and customers.
- Where possible, access to the station, trains and sales areas is filtered (passenger flow is regulated).
- Customers not wearing a mask are not authorised to go on board. It is the responsibility of each passenger to wear a mask with them before boarding the train.
- For customers who do not have one, the sale of masks is guaranteed within the station and in the vicinity in France.
- All agents present during your journey are equipped with masks to ensure protection for all.
- Including children from 11.
Offering you the opportunity to wash your hands.
On board, supplies of water and soap in the toilets are checked regularly by the train manager.
Thorough cleaning of our trains
- On board, a full disinfection procedure (fumigation) is initiated in the event of suspected infection.
- Cleaning has been intensified and contact surfaces are disinfected with a virucide product
- WC: flushes, taps and door handles
- Passenger areas
- Internal and external doors and buttons
- Passenger tables
TGV Lyria trains are ventilated at all times thanks to an ultra-powerful filtering system. This enables air in the coaches to be filtered every 3 minutes, with complete renewal of the air every 9 minutes.
As a result of an improving global health situation, social distance measures are being eased. Train capacity is now limited to 80%, or more depending on the demand.
Commitments for protecting us all in the bar
- Le Bar has been set up in order to establish social distancing for everyone.
- Our baristas observe the social distancing rules, they are equipped with masks, and have alcoholic hand sanitiser.
- The serving materials are disinfected several times a day using a virucide product.
- Our products are made in laboratories which adhere to strict hygiene standards and conform to the directives set by the government in the procedure for the easing of lockdown restrictions.
Health measures: protecting yourself and others
Please help us ensure the safety of everyone and fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Adhere to the following measures:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or in a tissue
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away
- Greet without shaking hands or hugging
- Limit journeys and contacts to a minimum
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre
In order to keep you completely safe, the number of people permitted in the bar is limited:
- A limited number of people may be present within the bar at the same time.
- When the bar is crowded, we would ask you to wait outside the bar and prepare your order by consulting our online menu.
- Thank you for observing the markings on the floor when moving around or waiting.
- In order to ensure sufficient social distancing, the consumption of food and drinks is not permitted in the bar. We would ask you to go back to your seat to eat and drink.
Consult the online bar menu:
- For reasons of hygiene, card menus are no longer available.
- Make your choice by scanning the QR code displayed in the bar or online on the catering page of our website.
It is not always possible to keep your distance on public transport, and it is therefore obligatory to wear a mask.