Please respect the wearing of masks by our staff and customers.
- Where possible, access to the station, trains and sales areas is filtered (passenger flow is regulated).
- Customers not wearing a mask are not authorised to go on board. It is the responsibility of each passenger to wear a mask with them before boarding the train.
- For customers who do not have one, the sale of masks is guaranteed within the station and in the vicinity in France.
- All agents present during your journey are equipped with masks to ensure protection for all.
- Including children from 11.
Offering you the opportunity to wash your hands.
On board, supplies of water and soap in the toilets are checked regularly by the train manager.
Thorough cleaning of our trains
- On board, a full disinfection procedure (fumigation) is initiated in the event of suspected infection.
- Cleaning has been intensified and contact surfaces are disinfected with a virucide product
- WC: flushes, taps and door handles
- Passenger areas
- Internal and external doors and buttons
- Passenger tables
TGV Lyria trains are ventilated at all times thanks to an ultra-powerful filtering system. This enables air in the coaches to be filtered every 3 minutes, with complete renewal of the air every 9 minutes.
As a result of an improving global health situation, social distance measures are being eased. Train capacity is now limited to 80%, or more depending on the demand.
Health measures: protecting yourself and others
Please help us ensure the safety of everyone and fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Adhere to the following measures:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or in a tissue
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away
- Greet without shaking hands or hugging
- Limit journeys and contacts to a minimum
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre
It is not always possible to keep your distance on public transport, and it is therefore obligatory to wear a mask.