Tips for buying cheap train tickets
1. Plan ahead
Up to 4 MONTHS ahead of your trip!
2. TGV Lyria special offers
Last Minute, Hi Five…
3. SNCF discount cards
Avantage Famille, Avantage Jeune,
Avantage Week-end, Avantage Senior,
Cheap TGV tickets: 3 ways to travel smart!
When to book:
- Book from 10/11 >> winter journeys, from 12/09 to 01/07
- Book from 11/06 >> winter journeys, from 01/08 to 03/10
- Book from 11/13 >> winter and spring journeys, from 03/11 to 03/31
- Book from 11/29 >> spring journeys, from 04/01 to 06/25
- Book from 02/26 >> summer journeys, from 06/26 to 07/05
- Book from 02/28 >> summer journeys, from 07/06 to 09/01
- Book from 05/02 >> summer and autumn journeys, from 09/02 to 12/14
Book up to 4 MONTHS ahead of your trip to benefit from prices STARTING AT €29 for tickets between Paris and Switzerland.
Book online to bag the lowest fares.
Top tip: In international first class, your meal is included.
SNCF discount cards
- Avantage Famille (for families), Jeune (for young people), Week-end and Senior (for over 60s): 30% off
- Carte Liberté: from 40% off
- More flexible exchanges and refunds