Our new STANDARD 1ÈRE interior and for BUSINESS 1ÈRE
A dramatic new interior design
TGV Lyria has acquired 15 double-deck trains which will enable an average increase of 30% in the number of seats between Paris and Geneva, Lausanne, Basel and Zurich.
The interiors of the trains have also been renovated. The blue on board in STANDARD (2nd class) evokes the Swiss countryside and also echoes the glacier blue chosen for the new TGV Lyria identity. The seats in STANDARD 1ÈRE class and BUSINESS 1ÈRE (1st class) remain grey, in keeping with the ambience of top-of-the range travel.
This new interior look comprises:
- The covering and colours of the seats
- The carpeting in general
- Adding a central red carpet in the three 1st class coaches
- The floor covering in the areas between carriages
- The bar area is decorated in the colours of LE DELI (the catering range available for all classes)
- Identification of BUSINESS 1ÈRE in coach 11 on the top deck
- Information screens dedicated to TGV Lyria journeys
Our new STANDARD interior