How to connect to the TGV Lyria Wi-Fi ?
- Activate Wi-Fi on your laptop, tablet or smartphone, and choose the network _WIFI_LYRIA.
- Open a page on your Internet browser: you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi portal. If the homepage does not display, insert the URL: wifi.tgv-lyria.com
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the profile pictogram or on the button “Connect using my ticket”. Enter the reference number (DV number made up of 6 letters) and the name of one of the passengers.
N.B.: Google-type mobile applications do not allow you to connect. You have to open your browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, etc.) to access the Internet on board the trains.
The TGV Lyria Wi-Fi portal and its services
Connecting to the Internet via their SNCF and SBB travel reference number passengers benefit from new services:
- A TGV Lyria dedicated Wi-Fi portal with content adapted in three languages (French, German and English)
- Journey tracking in real time with an interactive map and points of interest along the route and at the destination station
- Information tracking for the journey, disruptions and any connections upon arrival
- A series of articles presenting the cities on the TGV Lyria network
- The catering range on offer in the bar coach