Exclusive benefits of BUSINESS 1ÈRE
Push open the doors to our BUSINESS 1ÈRE class
Exclusive on-board services
- A dedicated coach (number 11or 1) – ideal for getting work done, having a siesta, or both.
- A warm welcome with a complimentary drink and oshibori hot towel.
- Leave your lunchbox at home. Instead, order from the menu created by starred chef Michel Roth and inspired by Franco-Swiss cuisine.
- Silver service at your seat for every meal of the day ensures memorable dining experiences.
- Complimentary drinks, from warm beverages and soft drinks, to wine, beer and champagne. There’s something for everyone.
- The comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of legroom.
- Not to mention our attentive on-board staff who will look after you throughout your journey.
And, of course, you will have privileged access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon station before boarding, as well as free Wi-Fi on board so you can keep working or catch up with the people who matter in your life.
BUSINESS 1ÈRE fares*
|Paris <> Lausanne/Geneva/Basel||EUR 205 (CHF 205)|
|Paris <> Zurich||EUR 229 (CHF 229)|
|Paris <> Vallorbe||EUR 200 (CHF 200)|
|Dijon <> Zurich||EUR 148 (CHF 148)|
|Dijon <> Lausanne/Basel||EUR 134 (CHF 134)|
|Dijon <> Vallorbe||EUR 132 (CHF 132)|
* Per journey (the outward and return journeys are the same price).
💡 Good to know
Our BUSINESS 1ÈRE service also takes summer and winter breaks. Planning a trip between France and Switzerland this summer? Don’t panic. You’re more than welcome in our other travel classes: STANDARD and STANDARD 1ÈRE.
The next closure is scheduled from 31/12/2023 to 06/01/2024.