Resumption of BUSINESS 1ÈRE
From 30 August 2021, BUSINESS 1ÈRE customers will once again be able to travel in this class.
They will find a quiet, dedicated coach and catering at their seat, and they will enjoy flexibility of access.
The BUSINESS 1ÈRE service will be available every weekday as well as Sunday lunchtimes and evenings. You can book this from now.
On board services
- A dedicated quiet coach, perfect for relaxing or working in peace.
- The comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of leg room.
- A personalised welcome with a drink and an oshibori (hot towel).
- A hot meal service, with service on plate at your seat.
- Unlimited drinks.
- A refurbished bar coach and a completely redesigned offer with urban, gourmet recipes.
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
Our dedicated on-board staff, trained with our values of Franco-Swiss know-how and excellence, are on hand to meet your needs throughout the journey.
All these services are included in the BUSINESS 1ÈRE ticket.
The fare’s advantages
- Total flexibility with free and unlimited exchange and refund.
- Ease of access on all trains on the same day to the same destination. However passengers are encouraged to exchange their ticket to ensure a reserved seat and the meal service.
- Fixed fare per destination, whatever the booking and travel dates.
Paris <> Geneva : €195 (CHF 215)
Paris <> Basel : €199 (CHF 219)
Paris <> Zurich : €226 (CHF 249)
Paris <> Lausanne: €195 (CHF 215)
Paris <> Vallorbe: €190 (CHF 209)
Dijon <> Basel: €130 (CHF 143)
Dijon <> Zurich: €146 (CHF 161)
Dijon <> Lausanne: €127 (CHF 140)
Dijon <> Vallorbe: €125 (CHF 138)
Valid for a one-way ticket.
TGV Lyria offers
access to BUSINESS 1ÈRE
to 1st-class SNCF and CFF
and Carte Liberté SNCF holders!
How to book BUSINESS 1ÈRE ?
Several sales channels allow you to choose the BUSINESS 1ÈRE class, such as: SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf.
To help you make your purchase on SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf, consult the tutorialS below (in French).
Summer break: the BUSINESS 1ÈRE service will be suspended from 19 December 2021 until 2 January 2022. For customers wishing to benefit from the comfort of 1st class seats during this period, we suggest opting for the STANDARD 1ÈRE travel class.