The advantage of the corporate offer “Grand compte
- Personalised fares between France and Switzerland on the Paris <> Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, Zurich and Dijon <> Lausanne, Basel, Zurich lines
- Personalised follow-up with a dedicated contact person, advice on optimising your costs and reporting upon request
- Annual statement to help you manage your activity (costs, aftersales, forecasting and carbon footprint)
Include all services in each travel class
Contact our teams for a personalised quotation:
MY COMPANY IS BASED In France MY COMPANY IS BASED IN SWITZERLAND
BUSINESS 1ÈRE Service
Benefit from time spent on the train to work.
- Dedicated coach: quiet and comfortable
- Staff on board at your service
- Exchange and cancellation at no cost up to 2 hours after the train departure
- Flexible travel on the day
- Wi-Fi and electric sockets
- Gourmet meals served at your seat
- Access to the Grand Voyageur lounge
We are committed to addressing your sustainable development expectations and issues
TGV Lyria is strengthening its commitments to corporate social responsibility with a single objective: responding to the climate emergency and your new demands for sustainable mobility by providing a more environmentally friendly mode of transport that helps you to reduce your carbon footprint.
In recognition of its commitments to sustainable mobility and CSR, TGV Lyria has obtained two certifications: Engagé RSE and Responsibility Europe, awarded by AFNOR Certification, a French organisation operating alongside the International Organisation and European Committee for Standardisation.
More information on our page : TGV Lyria awarded Engagé RSE and Responsibility Europe labels