Lyria - Key dates
- Launch of a train set in the colours of La fête des Vignerons 2019
- Strengthening the partnership with the Geneva-Servette Hockey Club (GSHC) and the Geneva Futur Hockey Association
- Partnership with Weltklasse Zürich
- Inauguration of a train set in the colours of Disneyland® Paris
- Launch of the new TGV Lyria service offer with 3 travel classes : STANDARD, STANDARD 1ERE and BUSINESS 1ERE
- Partnership with Genève Servette Hockey Club
- Partnership with Ice Hockey World Championship
- Launch of Combined Offers expending our range of destinations and departure train station (Vevey, Montreux, Lucerne, Bienne, Interlaken, Berne, Zurich, Olten, Thoune, Spiez)
- Implementation of the new graphic guidelines
- Beginning of the partnership with Stan Wawrinka, world-ranked Swiss tennis player
- Opening of the direct Paris <>Genève line, in 2:58
- Launch of the new TGV Lyria website
- Launch of the TGV Lyria mobile app on Iphone and Android.
- Opening of the Lyriacorner at Gare de Lyon in Paris.
- Launch of the Lille <> Geneva line, stopping in Marne-la-Vallée and Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport. This line thus allows for easier connections to London and Belgium.
- First train to have its interior refitted with the TGV Lyria colours.
- First train to be decked with the colours of the TGV Lyria brand.
- Extension of the Paris <> Bern line up to Interlaken.
- South of France <> Geneva connection.
- New 12-year agreement to strengthen and develop the partnership between SNCF and CFF for a high-speed offer between France and Switzerland, operated under the TGV Lyria brand.
- Introduction of the double on-board assistance (French and Swiss crew on-board each TGV Lyria for the full journey).
- Opening of the Rhine-Rhône line, now used by TGV Lyria between Paris/Dijon <> Basel/Zurich: increase to up to 6 return services a day and approximately 30-minute reduction in journey time.
- Commissioning of the TGV Euroduplex and launch of the Lyriapremière service on that route.
- Gare de Lyon in Paris becomes the only TGV Lyria station in Paris.
- Opening of the Haut-Bugey line (Paris <> Geneva route): increase to up to 9 return services a day and approximately 20-minute reduction in journey time.
- Launch of the Lyriapremière service on the Paris <> Geneva, Paris <> Lausanne and Paris <> Bern lines.
- Opening of the TGV Est line serving Paris <> Basel/Zurich via Strasbourg.
- Lyria takes over management of the Paris <> Geneva line.
- Foundation of the company Lyria SAS.
- First TGV Paris <> Lausanne train to run (commissioning of the three-current trains).