Lyria is a Franco-Swiss branch of our two rail companies: SNCF, the French national rail company, and SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Purchase of TGV Lyria train tickets via different channels:
at oui.sncf (in euros)
at self-service terminals at SNCF stations
at SNCF ticket counters
at the SNCF shop
by telephone on 3635 (every day, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., at local call rates from France)
via accredited SNCF travel agencies, online and at physical shops
at sbb.ch (in CHF)
at ch.oui.sncf (in euros)
at SBB ticket counters at the station (counter charges may apply)
by telephone from SBB Contact Center on 0848 44 66 88 (available 24/7, CHF 0.08/min. on the Swiss fixed-line network).
via public transport points of sale
For after-sales questions regarding tickets, please always contact the booking channel from which you originally purchased the ticket.
TGV Lyria does not sell tickets directly. We focus on managing our products and services via customer operations that are dedicated to these matters.
SNCF and SBB services valid for TGV Lyria:
- Timetables and traffic: TGV Lyria timetables updated in real time on the app and websites of SNCF in France, and SBB in Switzerland.
- Fares: discounts on TGV Lyria tickets with the SNCF discount cards and SBB Travelcards
- SNCF: “Avantage” and “Carte Liberté”
- SBB: “GA” and “Half Fare” Travelcards, “Junior Travelcard” and “Children's co-Travelcard”
- Booking of a “square” space of 4 facing seats via the oui.sncf site
- “Junior et Compagnie” child accompaniment service from SNCF
- E-ticket: Import TGV Lyria tickets to SNCF Oui.sncf apps
- At the station:
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge for travellers holding a BUSINESS 1ÈRE or STANDARD 1ÈRE ticket or the SNCF loyalty card
- Reception and advisory staff at the station, at platforms and counters
- G30 guarantee in the event of delays of more than 30 minutes
- Lost property service operated by the SNCF and SBB stations
SNCF and SBB manage these offers and services in full.
At TGV Lyria, we also design and manage our own offers and services for our customers, which you can find on this website.
Did you know?
The TGV Lyria stock, the trains, are the property of SNCF. The exteriors were completely laminated with the TGV Lyria colours in 2019. The interior has been adapted to correspond ideally with our identity and our mission to link France and Switzerland.
The staff on board are from France and Switzerland, and the train managers and conductors bring together employees from the two parent companies SNCF and SBB. When they board TGV Lyria trains, they wear their TGV Lyria hat and serve you on behalf of the brand.
The catering staff are dedicated to TGV Lyria.