TGV Lyria’s group offer for 10 travellers or more
- Minimum of 10 travellers
- Single or return
- STANDARD and STANDARD 1ÈRE classes only
- Groups of adults: up to 75% discount on prices with partial flexibility depending on time of booking (Example: Paris> Geneva, single journey from €35 /CHF 35 in STANDARD class)
- Groups of adolescents (from 12 to 27): further 10% reduction on adult group rate
- Groups of children (under 12): further 30% reduction on adult group rate
Charges for exchange or refund
- Up to 30 days before the departure date: 20% deduction from the ticket price
- 29 to 8 days before the departure date: 30% deduction from the ticket price
- 7 days or less before the departure date: 100% deduction
- After the departure date: After this date tickets will be neither exchanged nor refunded.
A valid identity document is required on all international journeys between Switzerland <> France.
Points of sale
- For enquiries regarding groups between 10 and 36 travellers use this website: www.voyages-train-groupes.sncf.fr
- For enquiries regarding groups between 10 and 60 travellers or more, please contact the SNCF points of sale: Email bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone bookings on 0810 879 479, Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6 pm (€ 0.40/minute, plus any fees charged by your provider).
- For enquiries regarding groups between 10 and 60 travellers or more, you can make your request to the approved SNCF travel agencies.
- For enquiries regarding groups between 10 and 60 travellers or more, you can make your request to the group department of the French destination specialist Railtour and its brand Frantour: https://www.railtoureurope.com/
- For enquiries regarding groups between 10 and 60 travellers or more, you can make your request to all SBB train stations.
In the rest of Europe and the world
- Approved SNCF travel agencies.
Please make sure you choose the right country at the top of the websites.
Further offers for different types of groups
TGV Lyria offers special services to meet any specific requirements you may have in respect of your group travel:
- Provision of ready-to-serve meals in STANDARD or STANDARD 1ÈRE for groups until 48 persons (This service is currently not provided because of COVID-19)
- Private use of one or several coaches
- Hiring of extra trains
Please contact our points of sale for further information.
For more information, please click here.