Information for journeys from 15 December 2019:
The fare for fully flexible BUSINESS 1ÈRE for Paris <> Geneva / Lausanne is now €195 (CHF 225).
Paris <> Lausanne trains via Vallorbe now have BUSINESS 1ÈRE.
You can travel in BUSINESS 1ÈRE for Paris <> Vallorbe for €190 (CHF 219).
On board services
- A dedicated quiet coach, perfect for relaxing or working in peace.
- The comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of leg room.
- A personalised welcome with a drink and an oshibori (hot towel).
- A hot meal service, with service on plate at your seat.
- Unlimited drinks.
- A refurbished bar coach and a completely redesigned offer with urban, gourmet recipes.
- International newspapers and magazines.
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon.
Our dedicated on-board staff, trained with our values of Franco-Swiss know-how and excellence, are on hand to meet your needs throughout the journey.
All these services are included in the BUSINESS 1ÈRE ticket.
The fare’s advantages
- Total flexibility with free and unlimited exchange and refund.
- Ease of access on all trains on the same day to the same destination. However passengers are encouraged to exchange their ticket to ensure a reserved seat and the meal service.
- Fixed fare per destination, whatever the booking and travel dates.
Paris <> Geneva : 191€ (CHF 220.-)
Paris <> Basel : 199€ (CHF 229.-)
Paris <> Zurich : 226€ (CHF 260.-)
Dijon <> Bâle : 121€ (CHF 140.-)
Dijon <> Zurich : 146€ (CHF 168.-)
Valid for a one-way ticket.
TGV Lyria offers
access to BUSINESS 1ÈRE
to 1st-class SNCF and CFF
and Carte Liberté SNCF holders!
How to book BUSINESS 1ÈRE ?
Several sales channels allow you to choose the BUSINESS 1ÈRE class, such as: SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf.
To help you make your purchase on SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf, consult the tutorialS below (in French).
Traffic information - traffic periods
Winter break: the BUSINESS 1ÈRE service will be suspended from Saturday 21 December 2019 to Friday 3 January 2020 and will be resumed on Sunday 5 January 2020. For customers wishing to benefit from the comfort of 1st class seats during this period, we suggest opting for the STANDARD 1ÈRE travel class.