On board services
- A dedicated quiet coach, perfect for relaxing or working in peace.
- The comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of leg room.
- A personalised welcome with a drink and an oshibori (hot towel).
- A hot meal service, with service on plate at your seat.
- Unlimited drinks.
- A refurbished bar coach and a completely redesigned offer with urban, gourmet recipes.
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
Our dedicated on-board staff, trained with our values of Franco-Swiss know-how and excellence, are on hand to meet your needs throughout the journey.
All these services are included in the BUSINESS 1ÈRE ticket.
The fare’s advantages
- Total flexibility with free and unlimited exchange and refund.
- Ease of access on all trains on the same day to the same destination. However passengers are encouraged to exchange their ticket to ensure a reserved seat and the meal service.
- Fixed fare per destination, whatever the booking and travel dates.
Paris <> Geneva : €195 (CHF 225)
Paris <> Basel : €199 (CHF 229)
Paris <> Zurich : €226 (CHF 260)
Paris <> Lausanne: €195 (CHF 225)
Paris <> Vallorbe: €190 (CHF 219)
Dijon <> Basel: €130 (CHF 146)
Dijon <> Zurich: €146 (CHF 168)
Dijon <> Lausanne: €127 (CHF 143)
Dijon <> Vallorbe: €125 (CHF 140)
Valid for a one-way ticket.
TGV Lyria offers
access to BUSINESS 1ÈRE
to 1st-class SNCF and CFF
and Carte Liberté SNCF holders!
How to book BUSINESS 1ÈRE ?
Several sales channels allow you to choose the BUSINESS 1ÈRE class, such as: SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf.
To help you make your purchase on SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf, consult the tutorialS below (in French).