On board services
- A dedicated quiet coach, perfect for relaxing or working in peace.
- The comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of leg room.
- A personalised welcome with a drink and an oshibori (hot towel).
- A hot meal service, with service on plate at your seat.
- Unlimited drinks.
- A refurbished bar coach and a completely redesigned offer with urban, gourmet recipes.
- International newspapers and magazines.
- Booking of a private driver service available on-board for arrival in Paris. Fare and pick-up fee to be paid to the driver.
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon.
Our dedicated on-board staff, trained with our values of Franco-Swiss know-how and excellence, are on hand to meet your needs throughout the journey.
All these services are included in the BUSINESS 1ÈRE ticket.
The fare’s advantages
- Total flexibility with free and unlimited exchange and refund.
- Ease of access on all trains on the same day to the same destination. However passengers are encouraged to exchange their ticket to ensure a reserved seat and the meal service.
- Fixed fare per destination, whatever the booking and travel dates.
Paris <> Geneva : 191€ (CHF 220.-)
Paris <> Basel : 199€ (CHF 229.-)
Paris <> Zurich : 226€ (CHF 260.-)
Dijon <> Bâle : 121€ (CHF 140.-)
Dijon <> Zurich : 146€ (CHF 168.-)
Valid for a one-way ticket.
TGV Lyria offers
access to BUSINESS 1ÈRE
to 1st-class SNCF and CFF
and Carte Liberté SNCF holders!
How to book BUSINESS 1ÈRE ?
Several sales channels allow you to choose the BUSINESS 1ÈRE class, such as: SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf.
To help you make your purchase on SBB.ch/en or OUI.sncf, consult the tutorialS below (in French).
Traffic information - traffic periods
Summer break: the BUSINESS 1ÈRE service will be suspended from Sunday 21 July 2019 inclusive and will be resumed at the end of the summer. The service will recommence on Sunday 25 August 2019 on the Paris <> Basel/Zurich and Paris <> Geneva lines. For customers wishing to benefit from the comfort of 1st class seats during this period, we suggest opting for the STANDARD 1ÈRE travel class.