The advantage of the corporate offer “Grand compte
- Personalised fares between France and Switzerland on the Paris <> Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, Zurich and Dijon <> Lausanne, Basel, Zurich lines
- Personalised follow-up with a dedicated contact person, advice on optimising your costs and reporting upon request
- Annual statement to help you manage your activity (costs, aftersales, forecasting and carbon footprint)
Include all services in each travel class
BUSINESS 1ÈRE Service
Benefit from time spent on the train to work.
- Dedicated coach: quiet and comfortable
- Staff on board at your service
- Exchange and cancellation at no cost up to 2 hours after the train departure
- Flexible travel on the day
- Wi-Fi and electric sockets
- Gourmet meals served at your seat
- Access to the Grand Voyageur lounge
We are committed to addressing your sustainable development expectations and issues
TGV Lyria is strengthening its commitments to corporate social responsibility with a single objective: responding to the climate emergency and your new demands for sustainable mobility by providing a more environmentally friendly mode of transport that helps you to reduce your carbon footprint.
In recognition of its commitments to sustainable mobility and CSR, TGV Lyria has obtained two certifications: Engagé RSE and Responsibility Europe, awarded by AFNOR Certification, a French organisation operating alongside the International Organisation and European Committee for Standardisation.
More information on our page : TGV Lyria awarded Engagé RSE and Responsibility Europe labels