SNCF strike of 24 September
Due to the SNCF strike on Tuesday 24 September, 4 trains were cancelled, the other trains were running normally with some adaptations:
- Paris Zurich: normal service
- Paris Lausanne: normal service
- Paris Geneva: normal service with the following adaptations:
Paris Gare de Lyon - Genève 9785 (19h11 - 22h22) deleted
Geneva - Paris Gare de Lyon 9784 (19h41 - 22h49) deleted
Paris - Lausanne 9773 (12h11-16h15): limited to Geneva instead of Lausanne
Lausanne - Paris 9778 (16h39-20h49): origin Geneva instead of Lausanne
Diversion of all TGV trains to pass through Mâcon/Bourg-En-Bresse via Lyon Part Dieu (without service to Bourg-En-Bresse and Nurieux)
- Marseille - Geneva 9750/1: deleted
- Geneva - Marseille 9758/9: deleted
After-sales service: for commercial exchange/refund and cancellation conditions, please contact your point of sale.
The purchased TGV Lyria tickets to/from Lausanne are also valid for travel on the SBB train between Geneva and Lausanne. Please check the online timetables via sbb.ch .
Works on the Paris <> Basel / Zurich line
Due to works between Basel and Zurich, one TGV Lyria in each direction will not run between those two cities. During the works, this section of the journey can be carried out with a SBB train, with a direct connection on the same platform in Basel.
Zurich > Basel > Paris
- The TGV Lyria 9230 bound for Paris starts in Basel. The journey Zurich > Basel is possible in SBB train: departure from Zurich at 17:34 and arrival in Basel at 18:27, with direct connection on the same platform with TGV Lyria 9230, which departs at 18:34.
Paris > Basel > Zurich
- The TGV Lyria 9215 coming from Paris will run from the 7 March onwards, departure at 14:23, and will stop at Basel, arrival at 17:26. The journey Basel > Zurich is possible with direct connection on the same platform with the InterCity 581, leaving Basel at 17:33, and arriving in Zurich at 18:26.
SBB trains tickets are available at usual points of sale.
We would kindly advise you to visit tgv-lyria.com and your usual points of sale for regular updates and apologise from any inconvenience caused.
Others traffic information
Traffic information regarding the whole TGV Lyria network can be found in the “Works” infobox.