Services specially for you
Quiz: What does this symbol mean? ♿
It indicates that facilities are available to people with reduced mobility.
Did you know? There are two spaces in 1st class (coaches 1 or 11) specially reserved for wheelchair users. That’s right, comfort is for everyone on TGV Lyria. *
No spaces available? Don’t panic. You can always opt for a regular booking if you are able to sit in a seat. Fold and stow your wheelchair, then settle into one of our comfortable seats.
Need assistance? Station staff will be happy to help. And you’ll find attentive service once on board.
*Psst. When booking, don’t forget to ask for one of these spaces.
Need to spend a penny? Our specially designed toilets are also accessible for people with reduced mobility.
💡 Good to know
A wheelchair is available on board TGV Lyria services to help you get about. Having a drink in the buffet coach or visiting the loo has never been easier. Just speak to the train manager.
Fares specially for you
On TGV Lyria, people with reduced mobility travelling in a wheelchair benefit from a fixed fare of EUR 38/CHF 38 and are automatically placed in STANDARD 1ÈRE. And the same conditions apply for their companions!
|♿ PRM fare||EUR 38/CHF 38|
|👨 PRM companion in STANDARD 1ÈRE||EUR 38/CHF 38|
|👩 PRM companion in STANDARD||EUR 12/CHF 12|
|🐶 Guide dogs for the blind||Free – no ticket required|
For any other disability*, only the companion is entitled to a special fare. If two people with reduced mobility are travelling together, each must have a PRM ticket.
💡 Don’t forget your eligibility documents (such as a disability card or medical certificate).
* Person who has a permanent or temporary physical, mental, intellectual or sensory impairment which, in interaction with various barriers, may hinder their full and effective use of transport on an equal basis with other passengers
Our assistance services
When travelling from a French station
The Accès Plus Service makes it easier to travel and move around SNCF stations and on board TGV Lyria. It’s just one more way we make your journey smoother.
Booking the best assistance for you and your luggage couldn’t be simpler. SNCF’s Accès Plus call centre is there to help:
- Up to 24 hours before the departure time of your train when travelling by TGV Lyria only
- Up to 48 hours before your train’s departure time when travelling by TGV Lyria with a TER connection (regional exceptions apply – more details can be found on the relevant TER website).
Ready, steady... Book!
- By phone, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week:
- From France: 3635 then #45 (service free excluding the cost of the call)
- From abroad: +33 1 84 94 36 35 then say ‘Accès Plus’ (cost of an international call, plus any additional charges from your provider)
- From SNCF ticket offices or shops, on SNCF Connect or in SNCF-approved travel agencies
Travelling from a Swiss station
Call the SBB Contact Center Handicap at least three working days before your departure. Make sure you have your seat and coach number to hand and a friendly adviser will do the rest.
Contact Center Handicap
Available every day from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
Phone: +41 (0) 800 007 102 (freephone in Switzerland)
Phone: +41 (0)51 225 78 44
Fax: +41 (0) 51 225 70 90
By email: [email protected]