TGV Lyria seating map
Each TGV Lyria train has eight coaches:
- 3 first class coaches (STANDARD 1ERE and/or BUSINESS 1ERE depending on destinations and travel days)
- 4 second class coaches (STANDARD)
- 1 bar coach located in the middle of the train, which is accessible to all.
TGV Lyria coaches are numbered as follows: coaches 1 to 8 or coaches 11 to 18. You can find the numbering on the top of the seats in sticker and digital form to guide you.
Take a look at the map for your coach,
"Euroduplex"-type (2 floors) train map
Good manners on board trains
All TGV Lyria trains are completely non-smoking.
Making phone calls: please respect your fellow passengers and switch your phones to silent mode and make your calls from the platforms between two coaches or in the bar coach.
To be noted
- Your ticket mentions an upper or lower deck. You can find on our train map here below where your seat will be.
- Equipment may be modified before departure of the train.
- On the Paris <> Geneva route, a Euroduplex type train may be used for your journey, as to ensure continuity of service