A TGV Lyria destination
Providing a regular and fast connection between France and Switzerland, the journey time for the TGV Lyria trains to Geneva-Cornavin station is 3 hours and 9 minutes, thanks to a daily TGV route from Aix-en-Provence.
The intercity and regional network ensures access to Aix-en-Provence TGV station and provides a shuttle service several times a day to the cities in the region:
- line 40 to Aix-en-Provence bus station (level -1, hall A south side) and Marseille Airport (level -1, hall A, north side)
- line 36 between Marseille Airport and Brignoles, Le Luc, Le Cannet, Saint Tropez
- line 27 between Marseille and Gréoux, Riez
- line 26 between Marseille Airport and Forcalquier, Sisteron, Digne
Self-service electric vehicle rental (cars and scooters) is available at the station in car park P3. There are also taxi ranks and car rental agencies, offering you several alternative forms of transport.
Aix-en-Provence TGV station is open from 5.10 a.m. to 12.30 a.m. on Monday to Saturday; and from 5.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m. on Sundays and public holidays.
Emergency and assistance
In the event of an emergency, a defibrillator is available in hall A, near the parking ticket machines.
Services at the station
Aix-en-Provence TGV station also offers various practical services for passengers:
- luggage trolleys (on concourse A and B),
- ATM and bureau de change (concourse A, outside the station),
- lost property (information point),
- disabled reception (hall A, SNCF or ITIREMIA reception staff)
- self-service interactive entertainment, newspaper/snack kiosk (hall A, south door side) and eat-in or takeaway catering (hall A).
- The ticket office is located in hall A, where you will find automatic terminals and a sales area for purchasing or exchanging tickets for leisure or business travel.
Prepare your visit
You will find all practical information and useful advice for organising your visit to the Aix-en-Provence region at the local tourist office.
Did you know?
Located in the heart of the forest on the Arbois Plateau, the scent of pines welcomes travellers as soon as they alight from the train at Aix-en-Provence TGV station. In the hometown of Cézanne, the azure panorama offers a majestic backdrop to Sainte-Victoire mountain, immortalised by the painter in many of his works. In 2010, the TGV station was designed based on the curves of this emblematic mountain.
In order to travel in the best conditions, we would advise you to board your TGV Lyria no later than 2 minutes before the departure time indicated on your ticket. After this point, access to the train is no longer guaranteed.