Access for BUSINESS 1ERE and STANDARD 1ERE customers
TGV Lyria offers access to the lounge Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur in Paris Gare de Lyon station for its BUSINESS 1ERE and STANDARD 1ERE passengers, SNCF Carte Liberté (previous Frequence 30 and 50 travelcards) and Grand Voyageur Plus/Le Club subscription holders.
The Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur offers travellers a warm welcome in a comfortable lounge that has been designed for work and relaxation. Before you head to Switzerland in your TGV Lyria, you can enjoy various services including:
- A free hot drink and a water fountain
- Free WiFi
- Daily newspapers and magazines to read in the lounge or take away
- Facilities for charging your mobile phone
- A desk and photocopier
- French and international news via the France 24 TV channel
- The exchange of your day’s tickets at the counter
TGV Lyria passengers can access the Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur upon presentation of a BUSINESS 1ERE or STANDARD 1ERE ticket and of their loyalty card. Every passenger can enter the lounge with a person of his/her choice.
The lounge is located on level -1 of the station’s Hall 3 (near place Henri Frenay) and is open from 6:30 am to 8 pm on Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm on Saturdays and from 2 pm to 7:30 pm Sundays. The lounge is closed on French bank holidays.
The Grand Voyageur lounges in France
For SNCF "Voyageur" loyalty programme frequent travellers, SNCF "Grand Voyageur" lounges are provided in the train stations of Paris Gare de Lyon, Lyon Part-Dieu and Marseille Saint-Charles.
Good to know
Are you a ""Grand Voyageur Le Club"" Card or Abonnement Général season ticket holder?
Enjoy the comfort of the lounges* of our European partners affiliated to Railteam Alliance (Eurostar, DB Bahn, Thalys, SBB, NS Hispeed and ÖBB). For more information about our partner lounges, go to the Railteam Alliance website: www.railteam.eu.
* Access reserved for "Grand Voyageur Plus" and "Grand Voyageur Le Club" card holders, on presentation of their loyalty card and the ticket for the day of travel.