The TGV Lyria BUSINESS 1ÈRE class
BUSINESS 1ÈRE: A tailor-made, high-end journey, for those looking for a personalised experience.
Available everyday except Saturdays, on Paris <> Geneva and Paris/Dijon <> Zurich/Basel routes.
On board services
- A dedicated quiet coach, perfect for relaxing or working in peace.
- The comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of leg room.
- A personalised welcome with a drink and an oshibori (hot towel).
- A new hot meal service, with service on plate at your seat and at your convenience.
- Unlimited drinks.
- A refurbished bar coach and a completely redesigned offer with urban, gourmet recipes.
- International newspapers and magazines.
- Booking of a private driver service available on-board for arrival in Paris. Fare and pick-up fee to be paid to the driver.
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon.
Our dedicated on-board staff, trained with our values of Franco-Swiss know-how and excellence, are on hand to meet your needs throughout the journey.
All these services are included in the BUSINESS 1ÈRE ticket.
The fare’s advantages
- Total flexibility with free and unlimited exchange and refund.
- Ease of access on all trains on the same day to the same destination. However passengers are encouraged to exchange their ticket to ensure a reserved seat and the meal service.
- Fixed fare per destination, whatever the booking and travel dates.
Paris > Geneva : 191€
Paris > Basel : 199€
Paris > Zurich : 226€
Valid for a one-way ticket.
Plan a trip
TGV Lyria offers 1st-class SNCF and CFF subscription holders,
access to BUSINESS 1ÈRE!
The trial offer has been extended,
before new travelcard offers will be introduced.