Take your bike (in a bike bag) on board TGV Lyria
You can take your bike with no booking required
You can take your bike, with the wheels removed and stored in a bag (maximum dimensions: 120 x 90 cm), free of charge and with no booking required in the TGV Lyria storage areas.
Instructions to follow for your luggage on board TGV Lyria
- Pay attention not to obstruct aisles with luggage that is too bulky.
- Only take luggage with you that is easy to carry and store in the areas provided (luggage racks above your seat, luggage shelves in some TGV Lyria trains, in the middle of the coach, and areas available behind or under your seat).
- Please note that there are also storage areas at the ends of the coaches: use them for bulky luggage but avoid placing valuable items there.
- The items, luggage and suitcases that you are transporting are under your exclusive responsibility. So, don't forget to label them clearly with your full name and address.
- You are also fully responsible for your bike. You are responsible for loading and unloading it. To respect the comfort of your fellow travellers, we recommend that if travelling with your bike, you may take a train outside of peak times and if you are travelling in a group, please get information in advance.