Luggage accepted on board TGV Lyria
For the comfort and safety of everyone when travelling on board TGV Lyria, the only baggage that is permitted on board our trains is hand luggage which you can carry and place easily in the dedicated places, without any risk to other passengers, their luggage or yourself.
The following are also allowed as hand luggage under the same conditions as those above, limited to one item per passenger:
- Bikes, on condition that they are folded or their wheels are removed, and that they are kept in covers of maximum 1.20 m x 0.90 m
- Skis and folded children’s pushchairs
- Wakeboards in a cover of maximum 1.20 m x 0.90 m
- Manual or electric wheelchairs for persons with reduced mobility; the passenger, whether or not they remain in their wheelchair during the journey, is permitted to keep it with them.
Instructions to follow for your luggage on board TGV Lyria
- Pay attention not to obstruct aisles with luggage that is too bulky.
- Only bring baggage with you that you can easily carry and store in the spaces provided for this purpose (luggage racks above your seat, luggage racks in the middle of the coach on certain TGV Lyria trains, and spaces available behind or under your seat, according to your location).
- Please note that there are also storage areas at the ends of the coaches: use them for bulky luggage but avoid placing valuable items there.
- The items, luggage and suitcases that you are transporting are under your exclusive responsibility. So, don't forget to label them clearly with your full name and address.
- You are also fully responsible for your bike. You are responsible for loading and unloading it. To respect the comfort of your fellow travellers, we recommend that if travelling with your bike, you may take a train outside of peak times and if you are travelling in a group, please get information in advance.