What is Le Table?
La Table is a unique on-board menu. And both French AND Swiss dishes are served. After all, the journey continues on the plate too.
The secret ingredients of a successful menu:
- The delicate and inventive cuisine of the chef 🧑🍳
- The choice of regional gourmet dishes 🤤
- Authentic flavours and quality, seasonal produce ⛅
- Not forgetting our expertise 💪
Our favourite recipes
- Poached egg on a thick tomato sauce, parmesan shavings and chopped parsley
- Veal fillet, pistachio butter, petits pois, white onions, runner beans, green beans, confit rhubarb and a rich veal jus
- Shredded confit lamb shoulder, layered vegetables (courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes, red and yellow peppers, herbes de Provence)
- Apricot and pistachio tart
- Mirabelle tart
Our autumn-winter card... 📸
Head for the cellar!
At TGV Lyria, our sommeliers share our vision of wine. We’re on the lookout for those special gems that will delight the palate. We carefully select and taste authentic wines from passionate winemakers. We’ve designed a wine list that reflects who we are, so you’ll find a selection of French wines as well as Swiss ones.
Our wine list to delight
Our French wines:
- Red, Beaujolais cru – AOC Chenas – Domaine de Rochemur – Gamay
- White Beaujolais – AOC Beaujolais – Mommessin ‘Grandes Mises’ – Chardonnay
Our Swiss wines:
- Red, Genève AOC – ‘Cave de Genève – Belles Filles’ – Pinot Noir
- White, Vaud – La Côte AOC – Château de Lully ‘Grand Cru de Morges’ – Chasselas
We’re here for you all day
- Good morning, it’s time for breakfast: served on trains between 6 am and 9:40 am
- Psst. Fancy some lunch?: served on trains between 9:40 am and 12:30 pm
- Feeling peckish? Long live the snack!: served on trains between 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm
- Relax over dinner: served on trains between 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm
The cherry on the top: we’ll make sure the menu impresses you every time. We want you to enjoy something different at every meal.