Last update: 16/05/2022, 14:00
Our customers and employees' health, safety and well-being are our priority. We are closely following the information given by the health and governmental authorities on the development of the situation.
Wearing a facemask is no longer mandatory aboard our trains, in stations, as well as on public transport in France. However, it is still recommended, particularly for vulnerable people.
Conditions of entry into France from Switzerland :
To enter France, one of the following proofs is required:
- A certificate of a complete vaccination schedule
- A negative PCR/antigenic test less than 72/48 hours old
- A Covid recovery certificate less than 6 months old
These entry rules to France can change at any time as the public health context evolves. We therefore encourage you to find out more about the French entry requirements prior to your voyage on the website of the Ministry of the Interior.
Conditions of entry into Switzerland from France:
- All public health measures for entering Switzerland have been lifted.
These entry rules to Switzerland can change at any time as the public health context evolves. We therefore encourage you to find out more about the Swiss entry requirements prior to your voyage on the website of the Swiss government.
Our safety measures
Offering you the opportunity to wash your hands.
On board, supplies of water and soap in the toilets are checked regularly by the train manager.
Thorough cleaning of our trains
- On board, a full disinfection procedure (fumigation) is initiated in the event of suspected infection.
- Cleaning has been intensified and contact surfaces are disinfected with a virucide product
- WC: flushes, taps and door handles
- Passenger areas
- Internal and external doors and buttons
- Passenger tables
TGV Lyria trains are ventilated at all times thanks to an ultra-powerful filtering system. This enables air in the coaches to be filtered every 3 minutes, with complete renewal of the air every 9 minutes.
All together to fight COVID-19
Health measures: protecting yourself and others
Please help us ensure the safety of everyone and fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Adhere to the following measures:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or in a tissue
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away
- Greet without shaking hands or hugging
- Limit journeys and contacts to a minimum
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre
Wash your hands
Cough or sneeze into your elbow
Use disposable tissues
Greet without shaking hands
Limit journeys and contacts
Maintain a safe distance